We recently reviewed the excellent ‘Ted – Pub Fruity’ from Jackpot Joy. So I was super excited to see that the popular themed slot ‘Top Cat’ has joined the roster of ‘Pub Series’ games. The aim of the ‘Pub Series’ is to recreate the gameplay from those machines you find in British pubs. The classic pub fruit machine will contain many sub games and bonus features.
Typically these pub machines will have skill stops, hi-lo gambles, holds and nudges. Until recently it was difficult to find these types of fruit machine online. Most online casinos offered American style slots, but few casinos cater for the UK market as well as Jackpot Joy.
Top Cat is already a favourite slot machine across many online casinos. However, the ‘Pub Series’ variation of this slot is set to take the franchise to a new audience. With its fun features and bonus rounds ‘Top Cat – Pub Series’ really is the cat’s whiskers! To give you a flavour of the gameplay you can expect, I will list the features and bonus rounds below.
- Features: Awards a feature.
- Cash: Awards a cash prize.
- Free Spin: Awards an additional Free Spin.
- Win Spins: Awards win spins.
- Boost: Moves the player up the trail.
- Spin Again: Continue playing.
- Heart: Collect three to award an extra life.
- Cash Out: Forces the player out of the Trail Bonus with a dapple which awards a prize or loses.
- Add Again: Moves the player again by the number rolled.
- Mystery: Watch out for the mystery which awards a random outcome – good and bad!
Jackpot Joy reports the RTP (Return To Player) ratio as 92.49%. Players can win a maximum cash payout of £250,000 or 10,000 bet stake. Jackpot Joy also gives new customers a welcome bonus when they join the site. Details below.
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on PubFruitMachines.me.uk does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
Website Features Advertorial Content.
Please gamble responsibly.
Need help? contact BeGambleAware.org